Monday, March 20, 2017

Sing Praises To the Lord


What's On My Heart Today... "Sing Praises To the Lord"

"Let them praise his name in the dance: let them sing praises unto him with the timbrel and harp. For the Lord taketh pleasure in his people... " Psalm 149:3-4a

 "Spring!" I LOVE to see how God awakens the earth in the Spring! I am reminded today that even in the rain, God still wakes up the earth. The one assurance that we can hang on to, in a world that is changing so rapidly before our eyes, is that seasons were set in motion by Gods hand and they never cease to come and go. So today, my heart rejoices in the season of 'spring' as the hummingbirds return, the trees weigh heavy with buds, and joy abounds everywhere around me. It’s a beautiful reminder of God’s faithfulness to creation. As you see the beauty of spring begin to unfold around  you, let each detail remind you to lift your head in praise. God created a paradise for you and me. The magnificent story of creation reveals God's creativity, majesty, and love. Spring is a time of rebirth and renewal.Today, God would say to you...

"Sing  praises to My name."

Sweetest Blessings,
Jo